Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

HaNya EngKau Di Sisi Ku...


;Loving is not how u forget, but how u forgive ;Not how u listen, but how u understand ;Not what u see, but what u feel ;Not how to let go, but how to hold on<3

i know now why God let you enter my life, because side by side or a million miles apart, your always with me in my heart <3

You are the love of my life, the light of my soul, the water that makes me grow and the one that makes my life meaningful! I love you more then I have ever! <3

I cry because i miss you, i smile cuz i love you and i breathe because your here, somewhere, somehow. your here. and your mine. <3

you are the one i love. you are the one i need . you're the only one in my heart <3. i love you . your my everything

If i had to chose between breathing and loving you, then i would chose my last breath and say i love you <3 :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment